Sunday, April 8, 2012

I am a falling tree

The famous conundrum:
"If a tree falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?" 



Up until recently, I would have said no, but now I would say yes! Since releasing my novel, I haven't had a huge amount of success getting the book out to the masses. I have tried really hard, blogging, posting and attempting to entice various people to read my novel. Very few of my friends were willing to read it (shame on you) and very few have provided much constructive feedback on my novel ... up until now.

It has taken the efforts of the good folks at goodreads to provide some constructive feedback on my novel and I appreciate it. To all those that have yet to read my novel, I would recommend using sites such as goodreads. They are invaluable for gaining information beyond simply a synopsis and it is also a pretty cool place to hang out and discuss the books and novels you are interested in.

To use a Tosh.0 quote: ...and for that we say thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment